Riptide Campers – Tsunami
Capable Off Road or on!
Extended Drawbar with Huge Storage Box
The aluminium drawbar box is custom made and is the full width of the camper, and big enough for a second fridge, Portaloo, chairs, tables etc
Suspension Options for you to choose from
Select from solid axle with “Outback” leaf springs, or go independent? The choice is yours.
Great Standard inclusions
We include all you need to just pack your things and go! The cooker (with grill!), the fridge, 85L of water, roof racks, all LED lights, even the anderson plug to charge the battery while you travel!
Storage and more storage
As the Tsumami is the largest teardrop sytle camper in the class, we can offer more storage. More in the galley where it really counts, as well as now there is a huge locker at the forward end of the queen size bed (built outside but accessed from inside) as well as to the rear of the cabin.
• Will fit in the average garage.
• Pack some clothes and food and you’re ready to go.
• Arrive at the campsite day or night.
• Aerodynamic and easy to tow
• Low fuel consumption when towing.
• Ample storage for clothes and toiletries
• Amazing and convenient galley storage
• Fully lockable and secure
• Evaporative cooler (Aussie made -Transcool)
• 3 speed reversible roof fan/vent
• Roof fully insulated for internal comfort
• Galley benchtop Laminated or stainless steel option
• Side doors with deadlocks (both sides)
• Flyscreens on windows
• Switches and gauges at your fingertips.
• USB charge points to cabin and galley for phone/tablet charging
• Fully lockable and secure for peace of mind
• LED lighting used throughout
• 1 x 100 A/H AGM deep cycle battery – Sealed – Zero maintenance
• Custom Riptide Campers electronic touchscreen switch panels with Voltmeter
• 4 x 12 volt power outlets
• Electric water pump – automatic
• Yellow LED anti-bug light to galley as standard
• Slide out 2 drawer unit with stove mounted in the top
• 2 burner gas cooktop with grill and safety cut-off
• Stainless steel sink with tap (cold)
• Custom roll top (tambour) doors to storage
• Shelf for storage, phone charging etc.
• Length Body: 3000mm
• Width Overall: 2140mm
• Width Body: 1500mm
• Height Overall: 1980mm
• Height (Headroom) Internal: 1200mm
• Weight (dry): 1140kg
• ATM Weight: 1500kg
• Tow ball weight (dry): 110kg
• Chassis – 100 x 50mm and 75 x 50mm – Hot dipped galvanised
• Underbody fully epoxy sealed and coated with stone guard/deadener coating for maximum protection
• Roof space- Fully insulated
• Jockey Wheel – flip up
• Coupling – standard Off Road
• Suspension – Outback Leaf Spring with Timbren 1600kg independent option
• Electric brakes – 10″ (12″ with Timbren option)(Brake controller not included)
• Manual hand brake
• Guards – Aluminium Checker plate – Off-road spec
• Gas bottle holders x 2 – 4kg
• Wheels – 3 x Alloys – 6 Stud with 265/70/16 AT tyres
• Spare wheel (matching) – Side body mounted
• Large front storage box – Lockable
• Doors x 2 with sliding windows, screens and deadlocks
• 7 pin flat trailer plug and Anderson plugs for vehicle and solar connection.
• Colours – Roof and Body… Your choice! Lets talk!
• Lockable water filler
• Electric water pump – automatic
• Optional tap to front box available
• Optional hot water shower available
• Add a roof top tent?
• Add an awning (to roof rack)?
• Add a wash down tap or shower?
• External colour selections available